Understanding your credit scores is the key to your success with restoring your credit and obtaining good credit.
How is your credit evaluation?
- Impeccable credit?
- Excellent credit?
- Good credit?
- Fair credit?
- Poor credit?
Some consumers have excellent credit scores in the mid 700s with minor blemishes, but would like to exceed to the 800 plus score range. A small fine tune to increase your credit score to the 800 rage is a great strategy. Kudos to individuals who care about restoring credit scores and improving the level of their credit portfolio.
What determines your credit scores?
- 35% of your credit score is based upon your credit history.
- 30% percent of your credit score is based on the amount you owe
- 15% of your credit is made up of the length of your credit history
- 15% of your credit score is made up of the types of credit you use.
- 10% of your credit score is determined by new credit.
The question lies with you and where you want your FICO scores to be. Do you want to continue to pay?
- Higher interest rates
- Expensive car insurance premiums
- Larger deposits for renting a property
- The uncertainty of your job application
Paying more for almost everything is the cause and effect of bad credit. Are you ready to start your personal challenge by repairing your credit? We provide free thorough credit consultations and business credit credit consultations.
For more information on how I can best serve your Cape Coral credit repair needs, please fill out the online contact form about your concerns or give us a call at 855.477.9007. Read what people have to say about First Pro Capital on our Testimonials page.
Allow our team of professionals to assist you!
Leave a Reply