Alternative Business Loan Programs
If your current credit scores are okay, good or impeccable standing, chances are that you maybe a good candidate for a new alternative business loan. An alternative business loan is specifically used as short term, unless your industry is hard to finance. In most cases, it is personal scores that opt the business owner into alternative business lending. Now is the time we can offer your company alternative business financing, even though some are in a challenging financial climate:
Account Receivable Factoring Lines of Credit
At First Pro Capital, our lenders use a cost-effective underwriting approach for you to borrow and repay what your business needs. Do you have impeccable credit or not so great credit? Does your business call for of a cash flow work out?
We work with financial institutions locally and across the United States to assist you with your cash flow issues, business expansion, business debt and more. Majority of our lending affiliates have a “make sense” underwriting approach for your factoring loan Ask Me How It Works and if your industry fits our lenders’ parameters.
- Minimum Loan Amount: $50,000
- Maximum Loan Amount: Up to $200M
- Business Establishment: Minimum 2 years Start Up Businesses are Case by Case
- Documentation: Alternative Light Documentation, Full Doc
Asset Based Lending
Three year revolving line of credit securitized by tangible assets used for working capital and business expansion purposes. Minimum Loan Amount: $500,000
Purchase Order Financing
- Quick cash flow solution while you are waiting for your invoice to be paid by your customer
- Purchase Order financing is ideal for manufacturing companies
- Minimum Loan Amount: $25,000
- The initial capital used to start up a business in an exchange of an equity ownership of the business
- Minimum loan amount: $500,000
Qualified Industries for Alternative Business Lines of Credit
- Finance Companies (case by case)
- Merchant Cash Advance Companies
- Staffing Companies
Alternative Small Business Loans and Business Finance Specialists
For more information on how we can best serve your alternative business loan, please fill out the online contact form about your concerns or give us a call at 855.477.9007. Read what people have to say about First Pro Capital on our Testimonials page.
First Pro Capital and Credit Consulting Professionals know business and credit Allow our team of professionals to assist you!