Managing your credit and debt is the foundation to your financial success. No matter what the circumstances are, there is light at the end of the tunnel.
Keeping Your Personal Credit Simple
Example: A client of ours is a business owner who wanted to fine tune his credit for a small business loan. He is a good candidate for an SBA 7a loan because of his good credit scores and a low debt service ratio. If he had lower credit scores and more debt, he wouldn’t be able to qualify for a small business loan.
- Maintain your credit scores in good standing
- Pay your bills on time
- Avoid collections and charge offs
- Check your credit with Equifax or Experian or MyFICO, you will not be penalized for a credit inquiry
- Keep your credit card balances and lines of credit low
- Contact us for a free thorough credit consultation
Keeping Your Personal Debt Simple
Example: A client participated in a bad investment, he lost his savings and there is no reclamation for his bad investment. As a result, he incurred more debt by maxing out his credit card limits and depleting his savings. So now what? Our client secured payment reductions and a few debt settlements with his current creditors in order to rebuild his credit and savings.
- Try to utilize “the need to have than the nice to have” rule
- Keep your credit card balances lower than 30% of the available limit
For more information on how we can fix your personal credit and solve your distressed debt locally in North Palm Beach FL, Palm Beach Gardens FL and Palm Beach FL, please fill out the online contact form about your concerns or give us a call at 561.244.9914 . Read what our valued clients have to say about First Pro Capital on our Testimonials page.
~ Allow our team of professionals to assist you!