If you’re a business owner or real estate investor, you already know that traditional financing can be quite challenging to obtain for your business. Why not “go outside the box” and source business loan alternatives for your business and your commercial real estate ?
Advantages of Our SBA Alternative
SBA 7(a) is your alternative financing source for your business and commercial property, owner user of course.
SBA 7(a) offers:
- Credit scores as low as 620
- Flexible underwriting, “make sense” underwriting approach
- Loan amounts starting at $750,000 – $5,000,000 (lower loan amounts are case by case)
- Loan to values start from 80 LTV to 90 LTV
Types of Transactions SBA 7(a) Finances
- Business Expansion
- Projects that have single use properties
- Small Business Acquisitions
- Start-ups (this transaction requires good credit scores and borrower’s experience)
Types of Industries SBA 7(a) likes to Finance:
- Professional Practices (Exclude Financial Institutions)
Hard-Money is not a Four Letter Term
If you’re not qualified for an SBA Alternative and have a commercial real estate property that is in need of financing, try commercial hard money. Commercial hard money sounds so expensive doesn’t it, but that’s not the case. Each hard money transaction cannot be treated the same, commercial hard money transactions are unique and each submission have different components to determine the interest rate and the loan to value. Commercial Hard Money is short term; basically it’s a bridge between the gap of traditional financing and your commercial real estate. Let’s name some commercial real estate projects our commercial hard money lenders like to collateralize:
- Apartments (5 units and up)
- Fractured Condos
- Mixed use
- Non-Owner User
The trend is rising, less traditional financing approvals equals more demand for alternative financing.
- Alternative Business Financing for Your Business
- Got the Business Loan Blues?….Look No Further
- “Outside the Box” Small Business Loans Made Easy to Meet Your Business Needs!
- When You Can’t Get a Business Loan at Your Local Bank
- Apartment Loans…Multifamily Loans…Fractured Condos Loan Options Made Easy for You!
For more information on how we can improve your SBA alternative and commercial hard money locally in Naples FL and Fort Myers FL, please fill out the online contact form about your concerns or give us a call at 855.477.9007. Read what our valued clients have to say about First Pro Capital on our Testimonials page.
~ Allow our team of professionals to assist you!