If you’re a business owner or real estate investor, you already know that traditional financing can be quite challenging to obtain for your business. Why not “go outside the box” and source non bankable alternatives for your business and your commercial real estate ?
Advantages of Our SBA7(a) and SBA 504
SBA 7(a) is your alternative financing source for your business and commercial property. We assist in processing with the lengthy SBA forms, which expedites the loan processing quick.
SBA 7(a) offers:
- Credit scores as low as 680 or better
- Flexible underwriting, “make sense” underwriting approach
- Loan amounts starting at $350,000 – $5,000,000
- Loan to values start from 90 LTV
- SBA Express for loans under $350,000
- Retail storefronts without commercial real estate collateralization are welcome
Types of Transactions SBA 7(a) Finances
- Business Expansion
- Small Business Acquisitions
- Start-ups (this transaction requires good credit scores and borrower’s experience)
- Credit score of 680 or better
- Commercial Construction Lending Available
- Lending up to 10M
- Owner User
Hard-Money is not a Four Letter Term
If you’re not qualified for SBA and have a commercial real estate property that is in need of financing, apply for a short term commercial hard money loan. Commercial hard money sounds expensive doesn’t it, but that’s not the case. Each hard money transaction cannot be treated the same, commercial hard money transactions are unique and each submission has different components to determine the interest rate and the loan to value. Commercial Hard Money is short term; basically it’s a bridge between the gap of traditional financing and your commercial real estate. Let’s name some commercial real estate projects our commercial hard money lenders like to collateralize:
- Apartments (5 units and up)
- Fractured Condos
- Mixed use
- Non-Owner User
The trend is rising, less traditional financing approvals equals more demand for non bankable commercial lending. Get your free consultation today! Remember, we do not take any upfront broker fees for business lending and commercial lending. Click here for more of our commercial real estate loan programs
For more information on how we can help your SBA and commercial hard money application locally in Naples FL and Fort Myers FL, please fill out the online contact form about your concerns or give us a call at 239.260.4602. Read what our valued clients have to say about First Pro Capital on our Testimonials page.
~ Allow our team of professionals to assist you!
Leave a Reply