Some business owners and commercial real estate investors are challenged with today’s lending restrictions. Alternative commercial real estate financing is not commercial hard money. Opting into an alternative commercial real estate loan with a conservative rate is not a bad option if you were declined by your local bank, even if you have good credit and a good down payment. The bank may not have liked the property type you were purchasing or refinancing. Getting approved for commercial real estate financing is not always easy, perhaps your personal credit scores did not qualify you for traditional commercial real estate financing. If you are opting to finance your business or commercial real estate property, it is a good habit to review your credit at Experian or Equifax 60 days prior to any financing decision on your property.
Commercial Hard Money Alternatives
Commercial hard money doesn’t necessarily mean expensive; indeed it is a higher interest rate than a conventional commercial real estate loan. Consider commercial hard money financing as bridge between two gaps, point A being the starting line, and point B being the exit strategy out of your commercial hard money loan. In other words, your commercial hard money loan is a short term loan until you find permanent financing for the “end loan” or simply sell your commercial property. Business owners and commercial real estate investors elect commercial hard money for one of the following criteria:
- Unique Property Type
- Personal Credit issues, past, present or both
- Distressed Commercial Property
- Exiting out of a distressed commercial real estate loan
South Florida commercial real estate properties such as apartment complexes, mixed use, standalone retail stores, medical buildings, shopping plazas and etc. need alternative commercial real estate loans.
- Commercial Hard Money for Southwest Florida’s Distressed Properties
- Good Business Starts with First Pro Capital and Credit Consulting Professionals
- We Go the Extra Mile and it’s Never Crowded
- Real Company…Real Solutions…Real Results
- Alternative Financing with Commercial Hard Money
- 4 Commercial Hard Money Myths
- Apartment Loans…Multifamily Loans…Fractured Condos Loan Options Made Easy for You!
- Is Now the Time to Buy Distressed Assets like Fractured Condos?
- Apartment Loans and Multifamily Loans-Affordable Commercial Lending
For more information on our alternative commercial real estate loans in Palm Beach FL and Jupiter FL, please fill out the online contact form about your concerns or give us a call at 855.477-9007 . Read what our valued clients have to say about First Pro Capital and Credit Consulting Professionals on our Testimonials page.
~ Allow our team of professionals to assist you!