You’re struggling with your housing debt; it’s time to organize your short sale now. Downsizing may not be a bad option for you; many of us have already done it. If you are planning to downsize, decide whether it’s going to be temporary or permanent. If your downsizing is a ‘”temporary” one, make sure you plan your exit strategy in advance. Some of us stayed in too long with our “temporary situation” because we did not plan our exit strategy, to get out sooner. When you short sale your luxury home, choose a team of experts to work for you:
- A smart Realtor who can sell your property fast
- A trustworthy attorney who can represent you in court, especially, if you’re in a foreclosure status, your attorney will need to answer a few summonses. Your attorney can provide good reasons to delay any pending foreclosure sale dates while you’re short selling your luxury home.
- A Short Sale negotiator who is efficient, reliable and able to process your short sale with your lender fast.
Choose a Smart Realtor
Smart Realtor: Is a closer, who sells and closes many real estate transactions, has a proven track record of success.
Smart Realtor: A team player; who organizes a team of professionals (attorney, short sale negotiator, mortgage banker, etc.) working together to work for you by closing and funding your luxury short sale transaction.
The Not So Smart: Taking advantage of syndicated real estate sites by luring in buyers and sellers into their false advertisements. Examples: false statistics, false “top” percentiles in their community. Maybe that real estate agent should display a copy of that “top percentile” recognition from the real estate franchise? Do your homework and Google search, all the more, if you find a real estate agent online who claims top percentiles and statistics.
Your Luxury Home was an Investment; Why Not Invest with a Winning Team?
Sell, close and fund your luxury short sale by selecting a team of professionals to work for you; it’s well worth your investment. Notice: Effective September 10,2012, we are accepting short sale files on a case-by-case basis, we are no longer soliciting short sale processing.
- Why Have a Short Sale Debt Negotiator Process Your Short Sale Other than Your Realtor
- Short Sale Your Real Estate and Eliminate Your Debt
For more information how we can best serve your luxury short sale process in Chicago IL, Naples FL and Palm Beach FL, please fill out the online contact form or give us a call at 866.885.5131. Read what people have to say about First Pro Capital on our Testimonials page.
Allow our team of professionals to assist you!